Monday, May 16, 2011

Applying Tattoos!

                           Taylor with Dobby Tattoo


                      My Replica of Original Example


Blog Reflection Questions:

1. What did you think you were meant to learn in this unit and did it work?
   I learned how to apply tattoos onto a body using Photoshop. I think it worked out tremendously!

2. Was there anything unexpected?
    I wasn't expecting the effort it took to fit it onto the skin to make it look super legit, what with the noise, warping, etc.

3. Did it turn out like you thought it would?
    For the most part, yes, though I realized that for this particular unit it's easier to use some sort of art rather than try to make a regular google image look like a tattoo.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this project? 
    10. It was easy to understand and easy to follow, and it was an interesting thing to learn how to do.


10. How would you rate your own creativity on this project? 
    A 10, of course! To say differently would either make it look like I had a low opinion of myself or make the subject (Taylor) sound ugly! I had a beautiful subject, made even more beautiful by her artsy tattoo! 

1 comment:

  1. nice job! that's one of the more convincing tattoo additions. good faded look. very nice.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete