Monday, May 23, 2011

Animal Skin

                                              My Replica of Original Example
                                 My own Zebra Hippo. Zippo.  


 This is my last project for my Photoshop class! In this project, I was supposed to learn how to take the skin off of one animal and fit it onto another (not nearly as gruesome as it sounds). I didn't expect it to be difficult at all, but it was definitely a bit harder than I thought it would be. It didn't turn out exactly like I thought it would; I wish I could have gotten the skin of the zebra a little bit lighter (and if I did it again, I would do that), but I kind of like the way the stripes look against the purple-y skin of the hippo. Honestly, I was a little disappointed in this project, and I'd probably give it a 7/10. Oh well, at least it didn't take too long! In general, the class is going well, because all I have to do is put together my final website. On to Portfolio- I need to complete Port. in 4 days. YAY

1 comment:

  1. great job on the tutorial one -- i don't see any flawed areas. and the zippo is AWESOME. zebra skin is particularly hard to work with, but you did an excellent job. and i like the patern on that particular part of the zebra. it looks really great.

    greak work in this class, pepper. i'm glad i got to have you in class, short though it was. :-)

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete